Hi there, my name is Matthew Hawkins. I love to build programs and play with code. I also have a strong thirst for language learning. I am an undergraduate software engineer, improving my programming, logical and design skills within various units.
- Good problem solving skills
- Accessibility and Usability awareness
- Good at remaining calm under pressure, generally a very relaxed person.
- Work well in a team and easy to get along with.
- Enjoy finding ways to make tasks easier and quicker, therefore getting more done.
- Setting my own goals and using brilliant time management skills to achieve them.
Take a look at my GitHub, Aizu and SoloLearn profiles as well live examples of some of my programs.
Skills and Achievements
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Visual Basic
- Awarded 3 Distinction* Grades for BTEC ICT Software Development Level 3
- 9 GCSEs all grade A* - C including English, Maths, Science and BTEC ICT at Grade Distinction
- Reached Fluent Level Japanese within 18 Months
- Can Translate from Japanese to English
- UK Driver's License